Forms you may need


Cabana Rental Agreement-

Rent the cabana, picnic area or pool for your next event.  Note the Fee Schedule is on a separate website page.

Expense Reimbursement-

A Microsoft Excel form for submitting HOA expenses

Board Candidate Form-

If you’re interested in joining the Belwood board of directors, this form is mailed to residents for our annual election.  Fill out and send to us at

2018 Class D Membership-

Membership form if you live in the Class D area of Belwood and wish to join the Cabana.  Class D addresses are defined in the Bylaws.

Owner Information Form-

Required by California Civil code, all owners must maintain updated contact information with the HOA.

Consent to Electronic Transmission-

This enables the HOA to save money and time by communicating with you electronically.


Lifeguard Application-

If you’d like to apply to be a summer lifeguard.

2018 Key Form-

If you’d like to use the facility anytime from 6 AM to 10 PM.  You can always use the pool, BBQ, bocce and basketball courts when the guards are there, but this key offers extended hours. Click HERE for more info.

Swim Lessons-

Have your children learn to swim at the Cabana!  Lessons are offered in June and July. Click HERE for more info